Feeling overwhelmed with trying to find a topic for your next blog post? It happens. We all know how important it is to have awesome and fresh content for our blogs in order to maintain readership and online presence, especially if you are a business owner.
If you are suffering from a case of ‘Blogger’s Block’, here are a list of “Blog Topic Ideas” to help get you out.
1. Reader FAQs – Create a post around individual questions that you receive from your readers.
2. “Top 3 Tips” – Write a post of your top tips for doing just about anything.
3. Guest Blogger – Invite another blogger to guest post for you! Give them guidelines.
4. How-to Guide – Choose a topic within your realm of expertise and write up a quick ‘How-to’ guide.
5. Video Response – Choose a trending or popular topic or video and make a response showcasing your opinion.
6. Short Motivational Video
7. Short Story of a Particular Experience (that pertains to your blog or expertise.)
8. Product Review
9. Book Review
10. Article Review
11. Website Review
12. Company Review
13. Write about an Event that you attended (take lots of photos!)
14. Write about a Shopping Trip that you took. What did you buy?
15. Product Launch Announcement
16. Interview of Someone that you find intriguing
17. Write about an accomplishment of yours. Inspire others.
18. Personal Development Technique – What has worked for you?
19. Write about your home business, if you own one. Its your blog – PROMOTE!
20. Youtube video clip that you find inspiring (embed video into a post, write a quick summary and your reason for sharing.)
21. Outfit of the Day Post
22. Makeup look of the Day Post
23. Personal Advice Post
24. Business Start-up Ideas
25. Money Saving Tips
26. Organization Tips
27. A public “diary” post – a more personal look into your world, pertaining to your expertise.
28. Top 10 Websites for…. – Create a list of links that you love and that you feel your readers would love as well.
29. Recipe post
30. Exercise post
31. Audio blog post – I use the “Voice Recorder” app (in iTunes) to record content and post it right to my blog or YouTube. This is great for ‘on-the-go’ blogging.
32. Your goals and how you want to accomplish them.
33. Take a Poll – Create a quick survey to get your readers involved.
34. How you balance family and business
35. Time management tips
36. TV Show/Episode Review
37. Celebrity Outfit Review
38. Fashion Trend Alert
39. Beauty Trend Alert
40. Blogging for a Cause – Write about a charity you hold dear to your heart.
Now that you have some new ideas, get going! You don’t have to use these particular ideas, but at least let it be a starting point. Share your ideas as well! If your site needs a fresh & modern look contact us at Design Ollin.