10 sec moonrise time lapse video over El Paso Texas
If you have been contemplating website redesign, chances are you have heard about various techniques to optimize your site for mobile devices. For your site to be successful, it is very important to consider how your website will look and how your message will be delivered on the all screens. Especially the smallest of them.
Why is this important? A total of 77% of mobile searches happen at home or at work despite the fact that these are locations where users generally have access desktop or laptop computers. This means that the idea of being “mobile” while using a mobile device doesn’t really exist. People use every device, in every location, in every context.
The second thing to pay attention to is that bounce rates are 9.56% higher for mobile website visitors than for desktop visitors. Meaning that despite all those mobile searches, users are not getting the mobile experience they want.
These two statistics suggest that businesses are failing to optimize their websites for mobile. The solution? A mobile first content strategy.
Puro Borde will be hosting its annual Borde Manifiesta this August 15th and 16th in El Paso and August 22 in Cd. Juarez. One thing that is not really being mentioned is how entrance fees and all donations collected will go to help fellow musician Manuel Alejandro Valtierra Romo, better know as “Keru” get a much needed electric wheelchair. You can read the spanish interview by Ruth Lopez gave Keru here.
On August 15th they will kick it off Borde Manifiesta with an exhibition hosted by Honeyguide Gallery at 824 . N. Piedras St. The exhibition will start at 7PM and is set to host works by Hunab Ku / Brown Whale / Colectivo Rezizte / Colectivo Cultura Muerta / Xanate Printshop / Dioptría Studio / Geografía del Dolor / Los Dos / Alexis Ruiz / Colectivo Dios Perro / Eddie Correa / Deadboy / Cynthia Evans / Antonio Chávez / Lib Zapien / Nabil Gonzalez /Fotógrafos del Periódico El Universal.
On August 16th the art exhibit will continue at The San Carlos Bldg. at 501 Texas Ave. from 8PM to 2AM there will be a $5 cover charge. This second night will introduce live performances by: Ruidos.Diablos / Fixed Idea / Sonido Cachimbo / B-Series / Dj – Birth Defects / Get the Honey.
On August 22th the event will move into Cd Juarez and start at 8PM in The Independent Music Hall Hermanos Escobar #6665 Cd. Juárez, Chih.. Cost for this event is set at $30 M.N. This collaboration with Alianza Fronteriza will bring performances by Sonido Cachimbo / Aitanire / Keru Motocaca / Peccata Minuta /El Equilatero / Lunatic. Exposicion / Puro Borde / Hunab Ku /Colectivo Rezizte / Lib Zapien / Xanate Printshop.
Running out of content ideas for your website or blog?
We have created a list of 20 content marketing tips you can use to ensure a strong flow of awesome ideas.
Please be sure to bookmark this page as we will be posting new Ideas in the weeks to come! Feel like sharing?
1. Invest in quality over quantity: Focus on creating fewer, but higher-quality pieces. Consider switching from five or more short post to one to two long more detailed posts.
2. Define your ideal persona: If you haven’t already done so, figure out exactly who you’re writing your content for.
3. Find new sources for high-quality images for your blog (hint: using google stock photos can make you look cheap).
4. Compile an intense list of industry statistics and research. These types of posts make you a contributor not just a player.
5. Write a top post on a relevant topic in your niche. (like I just did)
6. Write a post responding to a controversial article or video in the media that is in your area of expertise.
7. Write a post predicting trends in your niche or industry.
8. Inspect your previous posts and make sure each has only one call to action.
9. Use Ubersuggest (the free keyword suggestion tool) to find keywords or phrases for your next blog post.
10. Ask your readers to submit a story of their experience with your product or service.
11. Find out what’s hot in your industry and create a viral infographic about it.
12. Install ProBlogger’s new Sticky Top Bar Plugin to display an opt-in box or other call to action at the top of every page of your site.
13. Look through your analytics to see your top blog posts, then write a follow up.
14. Contact other key figures in your industry to talk about opportunities for cross promoting content via your email lists, guest posts and social media sharing.
15. Recycle some of your old newsletters by turning them into blog posts.
16. Recycle some of your old blog posts by turning them into newsletter content.
17. Use Portent’s Content Idea Generator to find new ideas and headlines for your next blog post.